- Discover the district of Hauz Khas, with its crumbling Mughal tombs and tempting art, antique and fashion boutiques.
- Take a dip into Delhi's nightlife at the neighbouring N Block Market Gk-1
- "Shop until you die" for the ravishing ladies at Lajpat Nagar
- Take a trip out to peaceful Qutab Minar, with its towering minaret resembling an ornate factory chimney.
- Get flabbergasted by the wealth of Indian art at the National Museum.
- Visit the great sandstone carcass of the Red Fort, and imagine the last days of the Mughal empire and the British era, the Light and Sound show is a must.
- Ride on the Delhi metro: so cheap, so clean, so democratic, unlike the other world upstairs.
N-127 Greater Kailash-1, New Delhi - 110048